Friends Feeding Friend Food Drive
Message for Faculty, Community, & PTO
West Yadkin is hosting annual Friends Feeding Friends food drive from now through Dec 17.
All items donated will go to
Yadkin Christian Ministries.
Therefore, food drive benefits local families.
The following non-perishable items are needed.
n non-perishable food (cans, non-perishable box items, etc)
n toilet paper
n toothpaste & toothbrushes
n bar soap, shampoo
n laundry detergent (reg. size bottles).
n NOT diapers – please do not bring diapers – there is another agencies that assist with these items.
West Yadkin’s FFF Collection Competition:
- Items will be tallied by Grade-Level:
- K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th.
- 1 packaged item = 1 unit
- $1 = 5 units
The winning Grade-Level with most ‘units’ collected will win a Pizza Party. (Date & location – TBD)
Three Ways to Donate:
1) Send item to school with you child on Collection Days (Dec 4, 6, 11,13, 17). Items will be collected by homeroom teachers.
2) Bring items to PTO meeting on Dec 6.
3) Give money - to homeroom teacher or Ms Mitze.